Saturday, November 2, 2013

Review: MAC "Syrup" lipstick


  As I mentioned in my last post, I just bought my first MAC lipstick! I was going for something pretty natural looking and I chose between "Syrup" and "Blankety". After getting to try Syrup on, it was my pick!




  I love the MAC packaging. It feels very sleek and professional.

  This colour is a darker pink perfect for autumn. It is red-ish too and has a hint of purple. 
  It's quite similar to my original lip tone, so for me it just enhances the colour more and makes it more prominent.
  It's a lustre finish and it goes on really smoothly almost like a lipbalm. It feels really nice and not at all dry on the lips.

  The lasting time isn't super long, but it's not horribly short neither.


  My opinion:

  I really like this lipstick and I feel like it'll be my go-to daily wear. It has a beautiful colour, it goes on smoothly and makes my lips feels soft. 
  The negative is that it is a bit see-through and that it doesn't stay on for too long, although neither of these really dragged down my opinion on the product.

  My score: 4.5 / 5




     Before






     
    After




   Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment