Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Buys!


  Sorry that I haven't updated much the last few days, but I've been so busy trying to choose which High School I want to go to. It's so difficult for me, since I don't want to risk regretting my decision later. Although I know that in the end I'll just have to be brave and take a chance.

  Anyway, a few days ago I went to the store and picked up a few new things!



Adorable purple earrings on the bottom!

  I adore these Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo cream shadows! They are very pigmented, stays put all day and is very easy to work with. The top left ("Permanent Taupe") I had since earlier but I thought it could be included since it's from the same series, the other ones are new (for me ;) ) and they're called "Bad to the Bronze" and "Pink Gold". 


Swatches: Pink Gold, Permanent Taupe and Bad to the Bronze.



The Body Shop's "Almond Hand and Nail Cream". 
This is really great and for sale which is extra good since I would've wanted to buy it anyways.
  It's a white cream but it gets soaked into the skin really fast and doesn't stay sticky for long. It's a great moisutrizer and the AMAZING smell last for hours! =) This will probably be frequently used this winter since cold weather makes my hands super dry. 



  Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3









1 comment:

  1. Nah, speaking as a person in her final uni year...choosing your high school isn't as important as you think, haha. It's all about the people you meet in high school! And if you don't like your school, it's never too late to transfer c:

    I love those purple earrings!
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete