Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Favourites!





Time for my September Favourites! I know it's a bit late, but better late than never ;) I've tried A LOT of new products this months and I've also kept using some older goodies! 



Favourite hair product: I've gone back and forth between different hair products for a while now, but I don't feel like I've found "The One" yet. This might be it! I bought it to try something new and I was so unexpecting that i didn't even get the matching shampoo! Lol. 

  I LOVE this! It makes my hair silky smooth and really lovely. I just got the matching shampoo today so I'm yet to find out if it's as good the conditioner but I'm really excited to try it!




Favourite skin care product: I have two this month! 


First is my I love... Candy Floss. The I love... series probably has the loveliest shower gels I've tried. They all smell really lovely and the smell lasts on my skin for hours and hours and hours... even after workouts sometimes. This particular one is a mini from a set of four called I love... Sweet Candy Treats.


This is a mini version of the HoneyMania Body Butter from The Body Shop's latest Honey Mania collection. 

  The scent is not the sweet honey I expected, but rather flowery. I like it a lot! 


Favourite makeup products:



Lovely lipbutter which smells like candy. It's amazing! I put this on my flaky lips and went to bed and when I woke up my lips were perfectly smooth! 




Beautiful shade. This is L'Oreals Le Blush in "Sandalwood Pink" it gives the perfect pink pop to my cheeks on a moody day! Ah screw it, it's lovely on a happy day too ;)


Best buy: The Body Shop's Blue Corn 3in1 Deep Cleansing Mask!



Read my review on this HERE


Worst buy:



I didn't really do my research before buying this, but I got it since I needed a new hair spray. Sadly though, this didn't do much for me. It did help some but I would have to spray sooo much of it to keep all of my hair in place.  

  It's not too bad I guess, just not that good neither. 


Random lifestyle favourites




I've became a total junkie of this game haha! Check it out it's so much fun! :D 


Favourite song

I had a hard time picking my fave songs of this months since I had many, but here's a few of them: 

  • Ellie Goulding -- Burn
  • Ariana Grande -- Piano
  • Selena Gomez -- Stars Dance




  What were your faves this month? Write in the comment section below!



Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment