Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This or That Beauty TAG!


It's... Tuesday-Tag-day! I found this really fun "This or That Beauty Tag" HERE. (The option I chose is written in bold in case you wondered ;) )




MAKEUP...
blush or bronzer: Since I use bronzer to both contouring and as blush sometimes! 
lip gloss or lipstick: This was actually a tough choice but I picked lipgloss because it's easy to just re-apply throughout the day, the risk of it looking cakey and dry is also smaller. You can also option between a clear or a really pigmented lipgloss depending on how risky you're feeling ;)
eye liner or mascara: Although my eyelashes are pretty well defined anyway so I actually don't use eyeliner/mascara every single day. 
foundation or concealer: I usually don't wear foundation but a good concealer is a must-have in my book!
neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral to wear out-and-about but when I'm just playing with makeup at home I would pick color ;) lol
pressed or loose eye shadows: I don't think I've tried loose eye shadow, so pressed would by my choice but I LOVE cream eye shadows as well. 
brushes or sponges: I feel like brushes are more hygenic for some reason since you can actually see all the hairs but you can't see the insides of a sponge. 

NAILS...
OPI or china glaze: Only tried OPI. My own choice would be Essie though!
Long or short: I'm pretty fortunate to have naturally strong nails so they usually get pretty long. 
Acrylic or natural: Natural. 
Brights or darks: Bright colours just inspire me! It doesn't matter if I'm doing a math test or working out, If I look down at my nails and they are bright: I'll probably get happier!
Flower or no flower: Don't really understand the question but if it's about a painted flower on a nail then it's a no ;)

BODY...
perfume or body splash: They usually feel more... I don't know, real?! What I mean is that perfumes' scents usually feels richer. 
lotion or body butter 
body wash or soap
lush or other bath company: Haven't tried Lush despite all of the hype haha. Sometime (hopefully soon?) I will though. The Body Shop is my definite fav for skin!

FASHION...
jeans or sweat pants: I just can't stand the way sweat pants feel. Sorry :S lol
long sleeve of short: Depends on the weather ;). 
dresses or skirts
stripes or plaid: I don't think I own anything plaid actually... hmmm... Time to go shopping! ^.^ 
flip flops or sandals: Flip flops feel weird and the "flop-flop-flop" sound they make when you walk is sooo annoying haha.
scarves or hats
studs or dangly earrings: Ahhh! I can't pick one!
necklaces or bracelets
heels or flats: I'm a bit too young to wear heels every single day, but I like wedges a lot! And of course cute sneakers or boots!
cowboy boots or riding boots: Both can be really cute though!
jacket or hoodie: The string around the neck in hoodies seem to slowly suffocate me... lol ;) 
forever 21 or charlotte russe: Neither.
abercombie or Hollister: Neither.
saks 5th or nordstrom: Neither. 

HAIR...
curly or straight: I LIKE curly but I have pretty straight hair naturally.
bun or ponytail: Ponytail since I'm the WORST at making buns, even messy ones haha. 
bobby pins or butterfly clips
hair spray or gel: Spray tends to look less greasy on me. 
long or short: I'm growing mine! Goal is a bit shorter than waist length.  
light or dark: On me that is ;).
side sweep bangs or full bangs: Love both!
up or down: Though I very rarely wear it up.  

RANDOM...
Rain or shine: Rain, especially if I'm inside ;).
Summer or winter: Autumn is my favourite to be precise haha. 
Fall or spring 
Chocolate or vanilla 
East coast or west coast: Hmm... I Don't know. 



This was a pretty tricky, yet fun tag. Please try it and let me know in the comments if you do! 
Have a great day!



Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment