Sunday, September 29, 2013

Review: Rihanna "Nude" fragrance


  Hello lovelies! Today has been full of trying to study for a test, though I did get a bit distracted at times ;)


Anyway, I thought I'd do a review on my Newest-bought fragrance. It's the Rihanna "Nude" perfume. 
  I usually don't get that many celebrity scents, but this is an exception. (I also love Beyonce's "Heat Rush" which I guess is an exception aswell ;) )

  Scent: As I smelled this perfume directly from the bottle, it didn't seem that great to me and it actually smelled quite strong. But you can't judge a scent from the bottle so I decided to put it on. 

  On my wrist: After spraying it on it does take a while to develop. 
  It's one of those perfumes which I would usually have sprayed on my wrist, walked away only to find about 30 minutes later that something (my wrist) was smelling really good.
  Only not with this one, since I didn't have too much time. Instead I shook my hand back and forth for a few minutes, looking like a fool haha.
  From a too strong scent really, it developed to this really nice, sweet vanilla   yet flowery scent. 

Feel and review: This perfume makes me feel young (which I am so that's a positive haha) and flirty/sweet. 
  This is truly a scent that develops beautifully! Although, there is something in the formula that makes it quite strong so be careful if you are sensitive to that.
  The lasting power is great and it lasts the whole day!


  I'd give it a 3.5 / 5 ! 




Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment