Saturday, September 28, 2013

Beautiful Saturday!

I'm so happy it's finally the weekend! Although I've had a busy week and the next one will too, it's still nice to escape the schedules lol.
  Today I went shopping and found A LOT of books and I may do some reviews once they're actually finished (or even begun haha) ;)


To start out the day, me and my mom sat and ate breakfast / read the papers when we heard a sound. Turned out my baby kitten had actually managed to fall into the toilet !!! He had actually gotten up by himself when he got there and it was one of those situations that you laugh at, but that also could have turned dangerous. 
  Oh Well, he got his first swim. 


I got this super cute little flowery tray today, soo GORGEOUS! :O :D



Hope you all had / have a fantastic Saturday! What are you up to this weekend? 


Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment