Thursday, September 19, 2013

Early days of Autumn, Book; The Daisy Club - Charlotte Bingham


I will be working on a post with Facts About Me and probably something more so that you all can get to know me better!  



Ahhh! I can't believe that more than half of September has already passed. Where have this summer... No, where have 3/4 of this year gone?! 
  Anyway, it's still pretty warm where I live. Rainy in the mornings but it gets warmer throughout the rest of the day. And the color of the leaves has already started to change and fallen off! I'm pretty excited for the colder part of the year though, strangely ;). Do you like the colder/darker months? 


(Cute pic of my new baby kitten, Batman... I'm in love!^.^) On another note, I just started reading The Daisy Club by Charlotte Bingham. This far I've only read a little over 100 pages but it seems GREAT! 
  After reading some reviews online I didn't have too high hopes for it but since we were asked to read books about war for school and I already had this one, I decided to try and see how I would like it myself. 
  I don't regret it this far, it's actually really nice and entertaining. I'm really getting to "know" the personalities. 
  

  What book are you currently reading? Have you read any book about wars?


Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment