Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Love

I actually should have studied today, but we also needed to do some shopping so I decided to do the work tomorrow! :)
  After gym class we went and hit the stores :P here's a few of the things that I got!


  I did not get the book today thought, but I thought it would make the picture cuter ^,^ The book is called "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" by the fabulous Mindy Kaling!


I got these Nike WMNS Lunar Forever running shoes in the color Tropical Twist/Liquid Lime (it's what it said on the box but I can't seem to find them online :'( 


I've seen these on Instagram soooo many times and I finally got it! It smells really nice actually and it's so small and the color is adorable. On the negative side, I find it a bit difficult to actually get the product out of the jar since it's pretty thick. I can't tell you how good it is for moisturizing the lips yet since I bought it today, but I can write an update later!


I think I said in the Autumn tag yesterday that I was going to look for an autumn candle and I sort of already did hehe... This one is lovely! It's called "Honey & Spice and it smells nice and spicy and not way to sweet. It's one of their more subtle scents but it really gives a cozy-cold-months feel!


How did you spend your Saturday? 


   Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment