Friday, September 20, 2013

The Autumn Tag!


I found this tag that is made by Makeup-Pixi3 on Coffee And Cosmetics blog and I just HAD TO do it! 

The autumn is actually my favourite season. It’s just so nice and cosy… and includes some of my faves like tea, candles, sweaters, matching gloves and scarves etc.
  Another plus is that it leads up to the winter which I love too!

For Autumn, what is your...

Favourite thing about it?
My favourite thing is that the days get a bit shorter and darker. I like my evenings dark in particular, because it’s cosier. I also love the colours of the leaves and crunch under your feet! And the colors are really gorgeous too!

Favourite drink?
TEA! Vanilla, caramel, lavender, peppermint, Earl Grey… Everything! I actually used to hate tea (couldn’t even take a sip) but now it’s one of the best things I know!




Favourite scent/candle?
I have actually got tons of new candles recently that I stock up for the colder months haha. My favourite scent, smell, flavour, colour etc. is vanilla so vanilla candles are my must haves! (I’m a bit obsessed by vanilla stuff actually hehe…)
  My favourite vanillas right now has to be Christmas Cupcake, Vanilla Satin and Vanilla Cupcake all by Yankee Candle. And, as an exception from the vanilla, Garden Sweet Pea (also Yankee Candle). 




Best Lipstick?
To light up the rainy clouds outside I’ll probably wear something a bit brighter that I usually would. I love my Maybelline 540 “Hollywood Red” lipstick because it’s a more toned down red with a bit of nude in it. A thin layer can look pretty natural with just a bit of pop and a thick layer can look…. Well, you guessed it; Hollywood red!

Go to Moisturiser?
I’m using Lumene’s “Bright Now Vitamin C Cream” which smells yummy and is supposed to help with aging and protect the skin from a cold climate.

Go to colours for the eyes?
My mini 4-color Isadora palette in number 20 “Classic Brown” is an absolute gem because it makes very wearable brown smokey eyes for a cheap price! It’s also easy to carry around everywhere because of its small size. 

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I’m usually into a bit of more “aggressive” music, but right now I’m actually very into pop! Lol. This autumn I’m just in a really positive mood so I enjoy light and upbeat music atm. I’m totally over-playing Ariana Grande’s debut album, ” Yours Truly”, it’s sooooo good! “Piano”, “Lovin’ It” and “Right There” gets me in happy mode instantly right now.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Tons of different jeans! I used to have like 3 pairs a few months ago but now I think I have 8 hehe… At least some have different colours and prints ;)
  I’m like 80% of the time wearing knitted sweaters when it’s cold so I think that should be included as well haha.
  I also like tights with dresses/skirts. And cardigans, cute jackets, scarves, gloves and hats/beanies.


Autumn treat?
Maybe some new makeup that I’ve been longing for ;). I want to try an EOS lipbalm! I’m also going to be checking for another autumn candle and cute new knitted stuff to make the colder months more fun ^.^ .

Favourite place to be?
I usually walk home every school day for about 30 minutes and it’s really lovely to do so in the cold, fresh air (as long as you wear warm enough clothes ;) ).
  Other than that I’m mostly inside. In the summers I usually feel guilty for being inside by the computer etc. while the sun is shining on me so I take the opportunity now that it’s cold outside lol.      
  And it’s so cosy being inside just listening to the rain… Ahhhh…

___________________________________________


  Making this tag was so much fun and I hope you enjoyed reading it! If you do this tag too, make sure to let me know so I can read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment