Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Chanel "No. 5" Eau de Parfum


Chanel No. 5 is one of the most well-known and classic perfumes of all time.
  I got this about a year ago so I've had the time to really get to know it ;-)


  Smell

This perfume has a more grown up smell, if that makes any sense. It's more of a grown up, sensual than a young and flirty one.
  The first thing that comes to my mind is actually soap! Now, don't get me wrong, soap is not necessarily bad.
  It actually gives a really clean feeling when you put it on. I can also sense the tones of patchouli in it.
  There is a sweet touch to the clean, grownup feel.


  On the wrist

The scent doesn't really change too much after the development like some other perfumes.
  This one actually lasts for a really long time! I would say around 8 hours of course depending on climate, activity etc. but that's how I would estimate it.


  Feeling

Chanel No. 5 makes me feel more mature, it's like a sudden time machine ten years forward! ;-) No, but it does make me feel classy and confident. I've noticed how I even sit up straighter!
  It might seem silly, but I truly believe that a perfume can do a lot for your mood and spirit!


  Review

I do like this, but it's not my go-to for everyday wear.
  I feel like this scent is complicated and takes a special mood to wear, since you can't just put it on. You have to work a bit on the aura as well to get the full effect.
  Now, don't get intimidated! It's a beautiful scent, very classy, clean and sensual.

  I would give this scent a 4/5!



                       Have you tried this scent? Did you like it?


  Kisses and love with whipped cream on top! <3




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you - I like this scent, but it's a bit too mature (and dare I say old fashioned?) to be my every day scent. I would break it out for a special evening occasion, though :)

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! It is a bit old fashioned and that's both good and bad I guess! :)

      Zhara, XOXOXO!

      Delete